Employment Based Green Cards
Which Employment-Based option is best for you?
Not everyone needs to have an immediate relative who is a U.S. citizen in order to be eligible for U.S. immigration. There are several additional ways to obtain U.S. permanent residency that depend on your employment. If you can answer yes to any of the following, you may want to consider applying for permanent residency under one of several employment-based categories:
- Do you have special abilities in the sciences or arts?
- Are you able to contribute significantly to the U.S. national interest?
- Can you make a substantial financial investment in a U.S. business?
- Are you able to perform a job which requires two years of training or experience?
- Are you a manager/executive of a U.S.-based corporation?
- Are you a professional with at least a bachelor’s degree?