Executives and Managers of U.S. Multi-National Companies E-13


International companies can transfer top-level executives and managers to the U.S as permanent residents without having to go through the long process of a labor certification.

To be included in this group the foreign national executive or manager must:

  1. Have been employed by the overseas affiliate, parent, subsidiary, or branch of the U.S. business for at least one year in the three years preceding the filing of the petition;
  2. Have been employed for that year in the capacity of an executive or manager;
  3. Fill an executive or managerial position within the U.S. company; and
  4. In so far as the U.S. business is concerned it must establish that it has been doing business in both the United States and at least one other country for at least one year.